Whether you’re on the hunt for hot cross buns or dairy and egg free chocolate – cruelty free Easter treats are simple to find this year!
Major grocery stores such as Aldi, Coles and Woolworths have all stocked up on vegan chocolates, many of which are also free from nuts and gluten.
You can even find an extensive range of ‘accidentally vegan’ chocolate at retailers like Big W, Kmart, Myer and Target.
With so many ethical treats on offer, you’d be hopping mad to miss out! The products featured in our video below include:
– Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate
– Deliciously Free Chocolate Mud Cake Mix
– Lindt Gold Bunny Dark Chocolate
– Coles Hot Cross Bun (contains sustainable palm oil)
– Moster Roth Finest Easter Eggs Dark
– Choceur Dark Chocolate Easter Bunny
– Just Organic Dark Chocolate Fair Trade (used as cake topping)
– Lindt Excellence Fine Dark Chocolate Egg
– Kinnerton Deliciously Smooth & Dark Chocolate Egg
– Sweet William Chocolate Easter Bunnies
Did you know that apart from being dairy-free, dark chocolate also boasts a range of health benefits?
In fact, dark chocolate with a high cocoa content contains soluble fibres and is loaded with beneficial minerals such as iron, magnesium and potassium.
Dark chocolate is also a powerful source of antioxidants, and can help reduce free radical cells within the body.
Our video only includes a small selection of dark chocolate and other vegan treats on offer this year! For a more complete list, check out our February article HERE.
Easter chocolates come in plenty of packaging, so please be sure to recycle responsibly.