Australia’s first permanent vegan market has landed, with The Love Child Market Place now open in Miami on the Gold Coast.
Aligning with the Gold Coast’s new rep as Australia’s hipster capital, The LC will now be home to five high-end, cruelty-free eateries including:
- BVK (Burgers vs. Kebabs) – Serving plant-based kebabs fresh from the rotisserie.
- Flora by Greenhouse – A gourmet delicatessen boasting wholesome sandwiches, wraps and salads.
- Flour of Life Bakery – Offering mouth-watering sweet and savoury baked treats.
- Gigi’s Pizzeria – Originally a Sydney staple, serving up pizza by the slice and Italian gelato.
- I Like Ramen – Vegan friendly ramen, po’boys and more!
With building plans for the marketplace revealed months ago, anticipation has been building online amongst Australia’s plant-based community:
“Can’t wait to visit…”
“You will love this place. Eating areas front and rear. Plenty of parking out the back. And there’s more to come upstairs!”
“Leading the way in Australia! I love it.”
“The [LC] menu is 100 per cent plant-based but we want people to know the venue for the experience”, Ms Jones told local media.
“We want the focus to be on good food.”
Ms Jones shows no signs of stopping either, with plans to expand her store to include a cruelty-free beauty bar and nail salon at The LC.
The LC’s second stage will also include an upper retail level featuring cruelty-free clothing and homewares, taking the marketplace’s total floor-space to 1,000 sqm.
Featured image: Via Shutterstock.